Stripchat nonpayment

Hello my name is Maria kitty and I haven’t received my first payment from strip chat. I am new to the site and I’m still learning all of the sites perks. I was wondering if any American models or USA models have gotten any type of payment from strip chat. The only reason is That the pay tab shows up but I have not received the payment. And I was wondering if anybody has gone through the same thing. It Would be greatly appreciated if someone would be able to give me some information on this.maybe somebody could help me out with this because I have been struggling with it and this will drive you crazy. Please help and I hope to here from someone soon.
and I did email support and I emailed some staff members.

fressia

Did you reach the payout amount? How long have you been waiting? I havent had issues but
Ive heard of others on here having an issue and it seemed to get resolved quickly.

nerdjack

What are good alternatives to Stripchat for men? I know about Chaturbate but I have tried it and I need something else. I found the list of gay cam sites on Mygaycamsites so which ones are good alternatives?