Studio or independent? help pls

jemwolfie

Hello gorgeous!
Im back to cams, I already did this when I was pregnant in 2014 and really worked for me, i didnt wanted too much, just an incoming to survive, pay bills and buy babys stuff.
Now the situation in my country its worst (im from Argentina) and I have a job but the payment its 4 month delayed so IM MAD ABOUT IT
Sorry about the moaning but I feel very frustated, my hunsband (he is not the biologycal father of my daughter but he is HIS father for her and she looove him) has no job for the moments, the place he worked at got spoiled so I told him about camming toguether. He accepted but he couldn't cause he gots very nervious and lose his erection and feels worst...so I do it by my self now.
I did it for 5 days and I got only 40dolars in Cam4...its TERRIBLE! I dont think im ugly at all, maybe a little extra size (in the middle of a curvy and a bbw) I hace a nice body for my age and I look younger...im kind, sweet and nasty so i really dont know why I can earn more.
Im desperated cause we really need the money...just with 15 dollars will be a huge help for us but I cant do it :(
Im thinking about a online studio, its a good idea?? Thats will rise my traffic?? Im just only pretending earning a minimun of 15/20 dollars for day...whats your advise for me?

kaylee4keeps

Hi, I think a studio like Boleynmodels will help you with setting the accounts faster and get the money daily instead of waiting for monthly pay, but won't help you with traffic, no such a thing. And they can advise you best, they have like Streamate and ImLive combined 30% which I think will be good for you. You can try, nothing to lose, contact Boleyn Models. I don't know about what laptop/pc you have and how many websites can you stream in the same time. Hope that helps xx