Sudden decrease in CB traffic-anyone had it turn around?

haileyrose

Hey! I've searched the forum a bit so I know others are having this problem too.

I started in January 2019. I was doing pretty well. I had 80-100 people in my room nearly every show. I had like 17,000 followers.

I got a warning from Chaturbate in July 2019 to not let people pay me through cash apps. I never did it again, and I made it clear to anyone who asked that I wouldn't be doing that.

However, from that point I never got back to where I was. Now I'm more like 40-60 people in my room and my tips are way down too. However my follower count is still climbing. I'm at 20,000 now.

I don't know if this drop off happening after the cash app thing was a coincidence. It very well may be.

Has anyone else experienced a sudden drop like this and come out the other side? I am well situated to stick it out like a month or more if it's going to tun around. But I'm starting to get scared I'm on some "permanent Sh*t list" with the Chaturbate algorithm and there's no going back.

Last edited by a moderator:

laurafrey

i've been told bye a collegue of mine still on CB (I left long time ago , cause off the inconsistency of the following of rules, seems like some girls get reported for nothing (like me,not even using a toy that is 'to big'), but others using HUGE toys and get away with it, thats just 1 example, that she also her room count has been going down a LOT, without any reason whatso ever, she never broke any rules. (she was reported for smoking weed, while it was just a sigarette). I see lots off girls on CB complaining about this. I have no idea if they are honest with these algorithms or not, but it doesnt seem like it if u read all off the stories, so weird !