The day of the crooked clients at CamModelDirectory

mayadee

My first day with CMD and i already blocked 11 Skype accounts.

One wanted piss, another one vomit, some australian "hot guy" (his words) wanted a glass of pee+scat, another one started to talk about Jenna and how she sent him to me?
Then some guys who only sent me emojis but stayed there quiet.

All these specimens were on the crooked list so i must be fresh meat for them since i have the new tag on my profile. But really, i don't get these guys. Do they stay there waiting for a new girl to try the same shit for what they got on that list in the first place?

There are 91 pages of these guys, how are you girls and boys even get a decent show on there? Do you?

91 pages of "predators, timewasters, abusive and rude clients and the list doesn't stop there i'm sure.

linda

If it were me I would not rebrand unless you are doing an extreme change such as going from vanilla to domme. I've gained a lot of weight over the years and still have guys do privates with me who have been with me from the beginning,

I bet you'll find a lot of your following still will stay around.

and don't pay attention to idiots who make comments about your weight - they are not paying customers, just trolls. I've seen idiots in free chat do that to obviously super skinny models. It's like they can't think of anything else to say lol.