THE PLEASURE OF AN ORGASM

celina

How could I forget that I was there with him, it was just him and me, between the silence and the cold of my room my legs were shaking.
It was so sweet that he asked me over and over how I felt. I told him: "I'm fine" but my voice was trembling, it was my first experience in pvt.
He told me I want you to touch yourself and enjoy yourself, at that moment I didn't know how wonderful it was to feel myself, to explore myself, to know my clitoris, my orgasms with the freedom of a girl.
He touched me recognizing every part of my clitoris, my pussy, he just read each comment, one more exciting than the other, he asked me not to stop, my clitoris got hard and big, so much so that it was impossible to hide it, he asked me if I was excited, I replied "too much"; Between passion and pleasure, I asked her name, DANI told me... I immediately felt an energy between my legs that went up to my pussy, I repeated her name with more force, I asked her to make love to me...until I ran it was The first time I saw a thick white liquid come out of my vagina, I also felt a second heart in my clitoris. that day I felt the greatest pleasure that I have ever had to enjoy myself.