this is not a camsite !

SasshaRed

hi everyone ! I Today as many time ago a new camgirl here send me her skype ID in private and ask me to buy her show ! I dont khnow what do they think about the site but I'm sure they dont know that we r all camboys and camgirls here ! and we r here to share experiences and helpe eatch other !

SasshaRed

I don't mean to sound sexist, but I do wonder if it has to do with you being a guy, considering that the vast estimated majority of buyers/tippers of shows are male.

Regardless, that is poor treatment of fellow models.
I've seen some people treat this site like a camsite by posting when they're online and what website they're streaming on on their walls and such.

I suppose they think that this will attract extra traffic (and that ANY extra traffic is good traffic, no matter where it comes from), but I don't understand it. I'm a tipper as well as a streamer, and I don't appreciate these practices. If anything, they drive people like me away from your room, no matter how pretty you are. It's not appropriate as it's not what this site is for.

Twice now I've had camgirls DM me on Twitter telling me to buy their shows.. So I can somewhat relate.