Thumbnail goes Live when Cam Model is Online?

I am curious about what happens when you are on the Main Page and just randomly drag the pointer over any thumbnail. I see that after a few seconds, the picture turns into the model's live cam. However, you are not in fact into the chat room.
Browsing through Firefox, I can see at the bottom of the current tab the "PLAYING" action while the pointer is over the thumbnail.

Does this mean that, even though you are NOT in the chat room, by positioning the pointer over the thumbnail would be the same as if you ARE in the chat room? Does this count as a recent visit? And also does the model see if someone is actually entering the room either Guest or Member?

LusciousSara

I don’t know if this is correct OP, but I am a SM model and I think that when you scroll over the image and see the live feed …i think it is just a sample of the feed and i don’t think it counts as an entry into a models room. I could be wrong these are my thoughts.

I don’t think that scrolling over their feed image counts as “potential” viewers … or even true guests in free chat.

When I think of the “potential” numbers are those that are watching your broadcast but not logged in. Guests do come and go frequently but even if they are brief I do think guests truly entered the model’s room as opposed to scrolling over the image.

Good question!