Ticket show

coser

Hey!
I always wanted to try a ticket show but I don’t really understand how is supposed to work.
I mean, yeah…People tip for ticket and then cam is hidden. I know that.
But my curiosity is what kind of show do you usually give to the members there and when you go into the show, they tip extra for what they want to see there? Or you just do what you said in the first place that you will do in it and that’s all?
I found some information on google but would be really helpful to hear from someone here.
Thank you!

misa

Don't know on what site you are? On Chaturbate you can use the Crazyticket app, thats the best one:
Chaturbate

You use /cmds to see all options when you started it, /startshow is the most important one, it will start the show.

On Stripchat its more easy, there is a header with your prices (or something like that I have it in Dutch so can't see how they call it in English), you can dicide on a price there and start it from there, only thing is on Strip is that you have to wait 5min before it starts.

I go fully nude in ticketshows and my highest tipper of the night gets a 5min lovense control. After that people often keep tipping to keep the toys going and keep me playing.