TipOn mobile live streaming app! Anyone else ever heard of or used this before?

CherryCrush

Legendary
Hey guys,

So while my laptop was taking what felt like hours to install updates the other day, I decided to have a look on the Google play store for more apps like Periscope with more options for making money, and I stumbled upon this one called TipOn.

Basically I just found it quite cool that you can charge tokens for practically everything there, and it looks like they only pay-out via payoneer at the moment.

I did ask support on advice with how to get more viewers and basically you have to do all your own promotion and get people to join.

You can upload photos, videos and charge a token price just to enter your profile.

Anyone know about this app? and how would you rate it compared to Periscope? I think this might just be something to look into for promotions and basic daily or weekly video blahsv

CherryCrush

Legendary
I discovered this app a few days ago when they followed me on instagram (their instagram profile is quite weird by the way, they seem to post random picture they find online without any specific topic or theme...)

Sadly they are only available on Android for now and I've got an iphone so I could not try it... I would love to hear the opinions of those of you who actually tested it though! It seems fun & I'd definitely download it as soon as it's available for iphones to see how it works