Token Keno Ideas Camdude style......

SideDaddy

So, I'm really getting tired of my old standbys "roll the dice" and "Tip Multi-Goal" as the apps I run when I'm not Painting. I see alot of people having success running Token Keno. The thing is, there are 40 numbers! 40 prizes....

Any help coming up with prize ideas for Token Keno would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

SideDaddy

Hi. You don't have to have a prize under each number. That would be foolish...to give away prizes for 1-2-3 tokens..
When i use that app, i set the board from 1-100 and only set like 20-30 prizes, under set or random numbers. Big prizes like videos and private shows always hide under high numbers. For the small ones i do things like flashes , blow kisses, sexy dances, etc This way..a guy has to tip multiple times before he wins anything. Also, my topic says i'll do a cumshow with each cleared column, and a big prize for the mvP when the board is cleared, but at 5500 or whatever the total is for a 1-100 board, it's never cleared...but it's good to let them know they can win smth big.
You could also do a smaller board...like...10-50 and just have a goal when the board is clear...
More ideas will come to you the more you use the app. Also you can watch other models and see how they use it..just go to the rooms page and see who is using token keno.

I know these aren't exactly "camdude style" ideas, but i hope they help.