Transition from one site to another experience/advice/feedback

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well and making it through these sometimes difficult and changing times!

I myself have been going through some changes and I am curious to get some specific feedback on a certain topic. So if anyone would be so kind as to help my curiosity and take a little time to respond, I would greatly appreciate it.

Have any of you made the move from a premium to freemium site?
(Freemium mostly work for tips to reach goals in free/public chat, Premium mostly work towards one-on-one sessions)

What site did you move from (premium) and which (freemium) site(s) did you move to?

Did you keep the same public chat boundaries & limitation?

On your new freemium site do you make the most of your income in privates or tips in public chat?

How explicit are you in free chat for tips?

Do you use tip responsive toys?

Do you have a higher or lower rate (per minute private) on the freemium site? If so, why? Or is it the same rate?

Are you earning more or less per hour than when you were on your old site(s)?

What were the biggest challenges? And how did you solved them/best ways you found to adapt?

I am very curious about this as I’ve been looking around myself and if anyone else did a transition from premium to freemium. Or even the other way around, from freemium to premium. How good or bad (or difficult) was it? What are some of the challenges you faced? The more detailed you can be the more helpful it will be of course!

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond!