Understanding Freemium token/tip cam site

pinkie_princess

Hi, I looking for more opinion about that. I started using Stripchat. I made my goal for doing a "free" show, Tip menu aswell. But on the chat everyone ask after 10-100 token tip to show my pussy or asking for using toy or whatever.

For my goal I start with the lowest Goal of 300 token for do a strip tease naked show.
My Toys show starts from 1000 tk to 2000tk for anal toy show
But alf of the guy on my room just complain or write to have lower price. And I started to mute them.. and after they keep ask for free or for like max 10$ Smiley :D

What you would do in that case? or how you manage your "free room" if the tip are so cheap?

Also im on Streamate.. so all the time that i do a pvt show I go in Spy mode on Stripchat for not give a free show at the other guys.

sonya_one

Your way is a good a way on my opinion...I have the same problem sometime but i don´t give up...It has become very hard to make decent goals becouse a lot of girls of east europe or poor countries( no misrespect here just saying my oppinion) are unbelivable cheap...It helps nothing to be cheap and being like this they attract as well cheap users...keep in mind that outside are also big spenders and stick with your prices coz if they saw you doing things for few tokens they will never come to spend on you big bucks...it takes time to finde big spenders but it worth it...sexy face with few tokens it helps and when they ask for more for few tokens I answer ´´I s not hot enough but it has potential...keep doing this I start to fell you and i want to fell you stronger´´ you can can continue to teast them and do this the all show ...some they will go away is no lost they will come back and you will finde in time also big spenders.