unmotivated.

clips4sale

first off hi i'm new here and new to camming.
I have been camming for about a month now. the first paycheck was good for me, $440, then i got sick, my schedule (sleep and waking up) flipped, i've been working on getting to bed later (was originally 6pm and awake at 3am.. not good hours).
but now when i sign on, being brand new, and having this recent "slump" i'm unmotivated by the time i get on.
it was real easy at first. now, i'm unmotivated, tired early still, on top of that i don't have toys yet so i feel like my shows are repetitive.
i keep telling myself i'm just going to get on cam naked! lol. But then i think, they should pay for that. Would it be worth it if it gets me over this "slump"? i'd like to see i can still make money.

clips4sale

It can definitely be a tough gig some days! Feeling sexy helps me to get in the mood to work. Take a long hot shower, do your hair and makeup while listening to a steamy playlist. There are so many ways to have fun without toys. Think fetishes and roleplays. Switch up your camming setup can help to. Sometimes I'll bring the fun to the living room instead of staying in my bedroom or if I feel really frisky I'll do a shower show. Just have to get creative