Updated Information about Kinklive and Streamate

Flirt4Free

So I just Revived a Email from Kink

Hi KinkLive Models,

Many of you have expressed concern about KinkLive's move to a new platform in July. It's important for you to know that no contracts have yet been signed with Streamate or any other platform provider. Last week's announcement was an effort to give advance notice and to elicit feedback while we continue negotiations.

We have worked hard for several years to make KinkLive a significant player in the cam industry. We have struggled to provide a webcam site that has the all features, stability, and traffic needed to be a successful and fun experience for you, our models, and your fans, our members. We very much want you to have a webcam site where you can make the most money possible while getting your kinky cam on! We want KinkLive to thrive, and we're hoping to find a partner who can provide the base technology for it to do so.

Many of you have expressed concern about Streamate's payout plans. Others have other concerns about the Streamate rules. It's important for us to hear your concerns now while we are in negotiations � many of these concerns may be addressable, or we may choose to structure the deal differently, or choose a different platform altogether.

Anyone who has concerns should email tamara directly at [email protected]. If you've had a better experience on other platforms, please share the names of those platforms as well as what specifically you like about that platform. While we won't be able to respond to your emails individually, we will be passing along your feedback to everyone involved in the decision process.

We are also sending out a survey to collect your thoughts on other platforms. Look for the survey later this week.

Thanks for bearing with us, and we look forward to hearing your input.

Sincerely,
The KinkLive Team

Flirt4Free

I'm really upset to be reading this. I hope they don't go back on the 60% commission they promised for life. It doesn't seem like they spend a ton of money on their site anyway, and I'm sure they get some decent revenues. This just makes me think they are being greedy sell-outs. SM traffic is nice, but I really love the independent feel of KL.