Urinate on the street as a Goal?

raritygirl

Last night I went to log on, and on the top models, two girls from a poorer country, had Urinate on the street as their goal. For $10. I logged back off, disgusted that they have to do that, and more disgusted it is allowed. Anyone can see that. I don't want to always be reporting on people. I just don't undertand how this all works. I love so many things about the site, but people expect way to much for nothing. Why pay when you can jerk off over the thumb nail pics? I think it is very hard for a good support person on this site to do a good job, even when they are trying hard, when there are no rules. I don't want to have to pee on the street to make it on this site!

mischka

I guess Stripchat allows that kind of content, because there are many top girls that use "pee" or "piss" in goals, menu items and in other places. I an environment where it always happend and was just called "squirt", I don't see that much of a change to be honest. Or do you think the average "squirt show", that almost all explicit models offers, is something different?

Or do you mean how it works for $10? The girls on the front page make thousands of token per day, because they work 6+ hours and have a constant flow of small tips. Also the payout has many times the purchasing power in these countries. So they can afford a very great life style and/or early retirement, if they work for themselves - and there is not much reason to share with a studio if you do public shows on your smartphone.