User "Reversed" Payment on OnlyFans

linda

Today I logged into my OF to see $48 missing. After some investigation I discovered that the user "Cole Owens @pretyflywhteguy " had reversed a payment for a video as well as his subscription.

What the actual fuck??

This asshole subscribed & had access to months worth of content. He then asked for a particular video which he paid for and enjoyed!!

So why has the payment reversal been allowed? This is a dangerous precedent that puts us, the models at risk because what this says is that viewers can subscribe, enjoy content, purchase premium content and then get their money back while we, the models, suffer the consequences. This has already been a mindnumbingly slow month and I've only just managed to pay my bills so this $48 deduction is a huge blow!

I've written to support explaining the situation and requesting they not just reinstate my money, but ban this guy from OF.

laneydelaney

This really does suck. Sorry, you had a moron do it.
For some reason, it seems like maybe he has done it before, as he knows how to do it. It's not something I knew you could do - nor have I even thought about doing it (even if I do overspend).

I think you need to ask OF to investigate the guy to see if he has done it before to others because i think he most likely has.
I thoughts payments was final and non-refundable on OF anyway? Or is it different with subscription/video+photo purchases vs "tip"?