Using Crypto For content not allowed on mainstream sites?

Hello
I wanted to see if anyone had any insight to share. I've been doing Sex Work on and off since 2017 and finally made my stay in it full time this year. I've always done better online as opposed to working in the club or any other physical forms of service. I'm US based and work digitally mainly as a PSO, working on visual content creation, and Webcamming as well (currently mainstream debating on Indie).
Over the years it's been known that majority of Vanilla Business payment processors & apps f*cking hate us and consider us "high risk" transactions. AND on top of that if any of you work on sites like; I Want Clips, Many Vids, Clips 4 Sale, etc. They're really picky with verbiage & visuals for your videos when it comes to content like; hypnosis, sc@t, watersports, & taboo relations (just to name a few).
I just started getting back into things working on re-branding, I have my own website and have been thinking about ways to sell content that's considered risqué to mainstream clip sites. I'm in the works of networking and driving traffic towards these sites but am artistically restricted all because of dumb ass Credit Card processors。
With that being said, have any of you used Crypto (Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin)? Is it worth it? I know it's considered "risky" as numbers fluctuate. I would only consider doing it for "risqué" content and NOT ALL of my videos. I'm just now getting time to sit down and read up on it and honestly want to set it up on my website and take control of my profits. I'm not a complainer but I don't like having to hand over 50%+ of my profits from my customers if I don't HAVE to, so I want to find a solution and hopefully help other ladies brainstorm and pique your interests as well. Hopefully, this can become a movement for Sex Workers converting to Crypto since it seems to be the most non-biased and least taxing. I feel crypto is a way to stick it to the man and hit them where it hurts which is their pockets. Because we literally make the f*cking world go round, amirite?

SN: When I say Risqué I mean *LEGAL/CONSENSUAL* kinks/fetishes that are banned from mainstream sites

hinata

The only issue I've had with cryptos is that sometimes if people are unfamiliar with them they'll be less likely to use them. People like the easiest route. Other than that, as long as you cash out as the money comes on then price fluctuations aren't really an issue.