Vent post about rude customers

carlakats

Like my topic title says this is a vent post about rude customers. Sad to say some will tip only to downvote when you dont do as they say. I was having a good day, some good tips and a great public chat until some jerk came in with no introduction or anything and sends a pm and then says if you do skype i will pay. i do not do skype. i said no i do not and i decided to roast him since he rudely came in and I was just not having it that day. He sends 25tks just to send a rude message and says downvote. I then laughed at him and said yea go ahead im so over your bullshit. I then get some other random account sending 25tks just to talk trash. Luckily my happy tipping customer said hey maybe take a break since they are being rude and hostile. I said thank you and said good day to the room.
I then decided to go to my other cam site and had a blast just chatting with some nice people.
So moral of my story, Dont be like me and maybe find a better way to ward off the asshole. When you do find a better way for sure let me know!
Have an awesome day everyone! Dont let these rude jerks get to you!