Very Disappointed in Streamate

deviousally

So yesterday was my very first day on Streamate. I was stoked...and having an amazing day! I didn't have a 1000+ guys in my room or anything like that, but was staying really busy with several who were wanting private shows back to back and waiting. Suddenly Admin comes on my feed and said this one guy in particular had pre-paid a fairly large amount (or to me it was) for me to do a special PUBLIC show and that we can't usually show nudity in public shows, but this was a special circumstance and to "give him whatever he wants". I was nervous but also trying not to lose any revenue. So I talked briefly with the 3 guys waiting for pvt shows, encouraging them to stick around for this special public show I was about to do. I got right back to messaging with the priority 1 member but he kept logging off and back on repeatedly. In the midst of all this confusion I managed to find out he wanted me to change from lingerie I was wearing to a mini skirt or dress. I just so happened to have one handy, so I proceeded to change into it and grant his request. I then realized I was in private chat now with him....then BOOM! They disconnected me and put me in 24hour time out. So, I lost whatever that could've earned me PLUS my other 3 members waiting. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty livid as I type this. No one from support will respond to me. Just had an email stating it was because I got nude below the waist in a public show. I know the rules and was not about to strip down publicly. However, THEY TOLD me nudity was not only allowed for that show, but EXPECTED. They screwed me bad, plus I kinda feel exploited. Furthermore, I feel I'd put in time that day and truly worked for the money that they basically took from me for doing exactly what THEY told me was expected! I pushed my limits quite a bit yesterday as far as content was concerned, but I would have NEVER gotten nude for the public had they not requested it and informed me it was prepaid. Turned out to be for NOTHING, and that REALLY chaps my hide! Has anyone else experienced anything like this, particularly the part about Admin advising you in the middle of your show? I was really enjoying it there up until they yanked me out.

mischka

It sounds like someone scammed you into thinking that they were an SM Admin. I've never heard of anyone saying "it's OK this one time". Admin doesn't talk to you on your feed. It sounds like it was the guy from his 2nd account. Or another troll.

Write to them and explain, they can call up the chat history and see what this person did to you.