Very low user rate

xhamster

Is it me or just the end of the month and slow everywhere? As you know from my previous posts, I had to create all new accounts on the websites I work on. Yesterday was really bad online. I was on CB in the afternoon for 3 hours and only had 4 users in my room max, only received 5 tokens. I did everything I am suppose to do, interacted with those that were their, moved around, had a tip menu and multi goals that were not too high. Nothing, not one person stayed in the room for very long. I did wear my sunglasses on cam, I don't think it is that though. Is this normal for a new model, even though I am not new, just have a new account is all. I am starting to gain some followers though, I at least have 26 followers now. I went back on CB last night as well and had the same amount of users in my room, 4. Will go back on again today for 4 hours and then another 4 hours in the evening. I am working full time now, just not making any money, lol.

xhamster

I'm not on CB. However, you know there are different days... some are better than other ones. I hope you get your customers back to you.