video processing time on chaturbate

I am planning on making some videos to add to my page, as of right now I am uploading a test video..was only about 5 seconds long, mp4...it has been stuck on processing for over an hour..is there a different format I should convert these to ?

rozlynn

Hey,Nicole. I was having this problem on Chaturbate, too. It's actually supposed to be uploaded relatively quickly, and you'll notice that things are progressing (you'll be taken to another page that lets you choose the thumbnail for the video once it's done), so if it's been over an hour, you need to try again. Next time, I wouldn't wait for more than ten minutes if there has been no signs of change during that period.

-Make sure that you have no addons that could be interfering with the upload. I had to disable all of mine to get it to work.
-It may also be down to your OS. I couldn't get past a "I/O error" with Linux/Ubuntu, but had no problems with Windows10 once I'd disabled my addons.
-Finally, check if it's your browser. I used Firefox with no problems; if you're using some hipster browser that lags behind on updates, that may pose a problem :DTry a different browser.

.mp4 files are good for CB, but I suppose that you could always try to change the file if all else fails.
Chaturbate lists the following formats as acceptable:
asf, avi, dv, flv, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mpg4, qt, wmv, mpe, rv, rmv, 3g2, div, 3gp, mts, mp, ass, ogv, vob, mp4, m4v
..but if you can't get .mp4 to work, don't drive yourself crazy converting to every possible format :p It can't be the file then, it must be something that's suggested above.

I hope that you are able to get it uploaded! You could also try asking Shirley to upload it for you; maybe she could help? I had tried to take down the very video I had so much trouble uploading.. only to be met with more frustration-- I couldn't delete it! I'd sent a message to support explaining my situation, and they'd removed the video in my album for me.