VVchat /meet me live

Camorous

Hi girls just wanted to tell you about my experience with registering with VV chat / meet me live.

I registered with them and can’t remember which information was required Cos I’ve registered with a few lately. But on registering I got a whats app message from them. Which at first I was wondering how they have the time to speak to everyone individually. Anyway the message where in good English and professional.

The next set of messages from the company number a few days later were not in good English and not professional.

It started off using my real name. And said “Baby?”
I was thinking wow that’s really unprofessional. I said “why are you calling me baby?”

The reply was “yess??”

I said ok “I don’t think that’s appropriate from a company”

The reply was “ok have a nice day fighting”.
Fallowed with crying emojis

I asked the same number today if anyone else has access to the company number and they said yes. I said ok and sent them screen shots of the messages and they replied oh I’m sorry it won’t happen again.

Now I’m worried about the information I passed on to this company and if they are just collecting personal data. I’d avoid till more if found out.

VVchat and
Meet me live was their second app they ask you to register with before they got weird.

Just so there are no wires crossed it was not a Male customer texting me (I’m a stripper and a webcam girl so it wouldn’t bother me being a customer)

it was the company sending me these unprofessional unethical messages.