We could use A LOT of help.

hotserene

So first let me say that my wife and I never thought in a million years that we would be in the adult industry in any form or fashion, not even as customers LOL. It's too complicated to explain here but basically we started this for fun and because of the pandemic changing the world around us we now have to make this our primary living and for our own peace of mind and financial security need to make this change happen as quickly as possible. We need advice on virtually everything and I think the best way would be some personal one on one type of situation where they watch us and tell us what our next step should be whether we need to upgrade equipment or create a new social media. We obviously can't pay upfront for services like this but are willing to work with anybody willing to work with us.

mascha

Check out the different cam sites to perform on. I highly suggest Streamates. Every week I get closer and closer to quiting my day job and wanting to go full time but I know its not the time yet.

I suggest getting a desktop so you can upgrade parts instead of replacing an entire laptop. Also record your shows and put them up for sale on a clip site.

Feel free to ask me any question!