We Desperately Need Onlyfans To Incorporate A Model Review Feature

musk

Legendary
The people in charge of OF need to implement a review section for each model that's visible to people before subscribing. Reviews can be up and downvoted for validity purposes.
i.e. There's a review that talks about how Model A uses vague wording for the content she's charging $25 for could imply explicit content but at the same time could be interpreted as something tame, and more often than not you end up paying $25 for something you could easily see on Instagram for free. I'd imagine a lot of subscribers will upvote and a lot of white knights/simps would downvote, but you have a clear upvote/downvote tally to made a pretty educated decision before subscribing.

Models can check off what they show and don't show, tits, pussy, butthole, hardcore, softcore, artistic, non-nude. That way it's all clear and on the table what the subscriber is getting and subscribers are in a better position to get their money back if the model straight up lies about what she does or doesn't show. Boom, let's start a movement my guys and get this implemented.

I personally think OF and a lot of their models are pretty predatorial of vulnerable people who don't have enough self control. I saw a live show where a dude spends over $100 and then he said his credit card maxed out and he was going to try to get another one. The model did nothing to stop him because she was getting paid and that's all that mattered to her. Dude's destroying his own life for some validation from some stranger on the internet and a 3 second glimpse of pussy. Pretty fucked up on so many levels.

Anyway, what do you guys think?