Webstream - cam through your own website - payment via paypal?

SideDaddy

I have been looking at this website which offers the software to add a camming page into my website.

At first it looked really good to me but then I saw that they pay out to their models using paypal. They say that they dont use paypal to take payment from customers and so apparently it is ok,b but I'm not so sure at all.

Has anyone heard anything about them being good/bad etc and am I wrong in thinking that they aren't actually allowed to use paypal to pay models?

SideDaddy

I think webstream can really be a very good service for camgirls, it's true that before they used Paypal to pay the models and that's why it was a little "wobbly", but obviously now the methods have to change.
My only concern with them is that the credit base for customers is much too high and customers are not on a site where they can switch from one model to another if one disappoints them or other, they do not want to pay .. I think we should really think of a much lower credit system to encourage new customers to try the services offered by the models.

I also noticed a little bug in the account performer when we want to choose the amount of credit, he does not want to drop below 1.00, sometimes it works and sometimes not, it's very annoying because if you want to propose days of "promotions" that prevents to do it.

But otherwise I really find the EXTRA MODERN design !! I love it !

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
I know this is quite an old post but we've just signed up after finding sexcamtalk through Twitter.

You are correct, we used to use PayPal to pay performers. At the time we spoke in length to PayPal's EUAUP department (risk management) and were told at the time they did not see a problem. In August 2015 they changed their minds and we had to stop using them as a payment method.

Payment methods are now Bank Transfer and our own PrePaid Cards supported by MasterCard.