What are the pros and cons of MyGirlFund?

Hi ladies! So I've been on MFC for a couple weeks, and I love it. I like to talk and dance, so the free chat focus is good for me. Unfortunately, my new model status is expiring, and there's already a significant drop in my room traffic. I've been looking into ways to promote myself, as well as other sites. I found MyGirlFund extremely appealing, but there are a lot of mixed reviews here, none of them recent. I realize that different sites are good for different for different models because of our unique skills, personalities, interests, and niches. So what is good (and bad) about MyGirlFund for you?

mischka

There is info on this in the models only area so be sure to get verified if your not already working on that.

In short MGF is a decent site over all but they are very strict with their rules. You cant promote anything through mgf and your not allowed to give out any personal information (email, twitter etc). As far as the good, they have always been reliable about pay and you can earn up to 90% (I believe you start at 65% then for every $10k you earn you bump up 5%).... I dont personally find that I make a lot of passive income there, I have to be actively messaging/chatting to really make it work. I also dont promote mgf which is a shame bc I make 90% but it is what it is.