What are your best Purchases/Investment you've done?

cosplaycamgirl

This is just a random question, yet I am curious. Are there any purchases you've made, that you thought were maybe random, or luxury, that you did for yourself personally (not directly work related), but turned out being an investment more than an expense (turned out helping you professionally, indirectly)?

As an example, last year I bought a robot vacuum. I never thought I would ever buy something like this. But turns out that I was so happy of that purchase, because I would be online while (what I call ...) my "Robuttler" was cleaning up all my floor while I was camming, it was making me feeling so much better to have my place cleaned up, and it was being done while still being online while camming. It is saving me time, energy, making my place stay nice even if I don't take as much time to keep it up.

So this purchase was not directly work related, but turns out to be one of the best thing I did, to be efficient in my time and along with my work and schedule.

Are there things like that you did buy and turned out to be the best thing you spent on, even if its not toys/lingeries/cam etc?

Its kind of part of helping working smarter, and not harder.

alice90

This post is a good idea.
For me is my gaming laptop that has improved my cam life very much and recently I bought and ipl hair removal machine(for home use) because I don’t have any time to go out to appointments,actually it another cam model thta suggest this and I’m very pleased and next is a good air fryer to help with my diet .