What are your best Purchases/Investment you've done?

alice90

This is just a random question, yet I am curious. Are there any purchases you've made, that you thought were maybe random, or luxury, that you did for yourself personally (not directly work related), but turned out being an investment more than an expense (turned out helping you professionally, indirectly)?

As an example, last year I bought a robot vacuum. I never thought I would ever buy something like this. But turns out that I was so happy of that purchase, because I would be online while (what I call ...) my "Robuttler" was cleaning up all my floor while I was camming, it was making me feeling so much better to have my place cleaned up, and it was being done while still being online while camming. It is saving me time, energy, making my place stay nice even if I don't take as much time to keep it up.

So this purchase was not directly work related, but turns out to be one of the best thing I did, to be efficient in my time and along with my work and schedule.

Are there things like that you did buy and turned out to be the best thing you spent on, even if its not toys/lingeries/cam etc?

Its kind of part of helping working smarter, and not harder.

mischka

This post is a good idea.
For me is my gaming laptop that has improved my cam life very much and recently I bought and ipl hair removal machine(for home use) because I don’t have any time to go out to appointments,actually it another cam model thta suggest this and I’m very pleased and next is a good air fryer to help with my diet .

mischka

This post is a good idea.
For me is my gaming laptop that has improved my cam life very much and recently I bought and ipl hair removal machine(for home use) because I don’t have any time to go out to appointments,actually it another cam model thta suggest this and I’m very pleased and next is a good air fryer to help with my diet .
Speaking of diet and food stuff, I did a purchase in this regard few years ago, and you might want to look into it. It's one of the best investment I have done as well (not directly related to cam) and has been a HUGE time savor.

I bought a Vitamix. It's expensive, and many buy the Ninja version cause its still good quality yet cheaper BUT there is a HUGE difference. While you can do smooties and all like any good blender, this one, you can make full on soups in 5.5 mins and it comes out super hot, due to the speed and quality of the blades! 5 minutes! So I still steam whatever main vegetable prior to put in there (brocoli, squash, aspargus, sweet potatoes etc) but then ALL the rest, I just throw it in the blender! (onion, garlic, herbs, broth, water, whatever you want) So when I go online, its all in there already, I already steamed whichever main veggie, and then I just get the Vitamix go on for 5 mins and BOOM I'm ready to eat! And I make big enough batches to last a few meals, that I either eat for few days, or vacuum seal it and freeze it, so I have homemade "ready to go" food for later on.

Yeah the vacuum sealer is also a great tool. Get to cook larger quantity to save for later, and it makes your time spent to cooking more efficient! I've used it thousands of time. Buying larger fish, marinade them in single/double portions, vacuum seal it and store (fridge or freezer). Makes you save on grocery also this way!