What form of payment did you choose? *CANADIAN MODELS*STREAMATE*

Hey beauties !! I'm a new model and have some questions about payments on Streamate (Asking my fellow Canadian Models but any advice is super appreciated !)

I finally got issued my first pay and even though it says everything is good to go, Worldpay ended up reversing my payment. I noticed that they changed the Transit number box to SWIFT BIC code box.. I updated the code as soon as I found out but all of that still happened and I requested a reissue. I got approved for it but am still super worried something is going to go wrong again?

What payment option works best for you? & have you had any issues with payments (especially wire transfers) ? ALL answers welcomed & greatly appreciated !!
Also, how long do cheques take to be mailed in ?

Again, any info is suuper appreciated & thank you so much sweetthangs ?

hinata

Hi there! I am certain a number of Canadian models will chime in! But just wanted to make sure if you need any further help sorting things out - please contact [email protected]

As for checks - they're mailed from Seattle, WA so depending on where you are in Canada could get there pretty quick! We're basically neighbors :)