What sites are best for kink oriented content?

SasshaRed

I'm new to this, but, have worked as a house dom at a club for a number of years. My wife and I are looking at getting into this both together and separately (she has her own profile).

However, I'm finding when I look at the rules on some sites that they not kink friendly, Chaterbate specifically says nothing involving pain and more. KinkLive says they're not accepting applications at this time.

So, long question short. Where is best for a kinky couple to start doing this?

Thank you in advance.

SasshaRed

Hm, I didn't know KinkLive stopped accepting applications.
Well, ModelCentro would be ok for you I guess (we only require that the content isn't breaking any laws, and some bdsm keywords may not be acceptable, depending on how far you guys go), only MC's a bit different than a cam site, but you might make a good start. We have a few couples accounts (running their own websites) that do extremely well, provided proper marketing.

SasshaRed

Thank you for the reply, I will definitely look into ModelCentro. My only concern with running our own site is I know I do not know enough about tech for that, promo I know, tech not so much on the broadcasting end.

As for KinkLive stopping accepting applications. This is what I found there "Due to the migration, we are temporarily suspending new model applications. We would love to contact you the minute we can accept and process your application."

Thank You Again.