when and where better times will come?

Disappointed with Streamate. how is it possible for 2 hours for no one to talk? As soon as someone came in, I greeted them and then they left. I did not exchange 2 words with any guy tonight on this site. Someone was saying favoritism here. Well, I don't know who said that anymore, but I'm right. That's how it is. it gave me a boost but only 2 days, then goodbye, everything disappeared. but that didn't happen tonight. I plan to be a mother very soon, I thought I would make more money here, it seems I was wrong. move on. at least on this forum I can "download" and share what is happening, the dissatisfaction, but also the good things.

trippiebri

I would agree- SM takes some time for some models. I was completely clueless as to what it takes to be a successful cam model when I started, so it took a while to see things turn around. But, they did. In any case though, each day is different. Best to go in with no expectations and put a happy face on. I always have better days when it appears that I’m having fun.