where do I start?

Camorous

I dunno girls. I have been battling this back and forth since I have started camming. I am new to this and truly love my job.

before camming I did a lot of streaming. I was a pretty popular streamer. I decided to leave streaming because they were all so fucking toxic (excuse my mouth)and negative. It was taking a toll on me mentally. So I stopped and just moved on with my life but some people can't accept that. Its like that enraged them more..they literally were so pissed that I left streaming. One of them have found me on a camsite and told others and word got out that this is what I am doing and now it has caused such an issue. They are messaging me all the time any place they can think of saying the most horrible things. I have just deactived facebook but have left my twitter, I need to try to build some sort of following...tho having a group of people that literally detest you because you decided to stop streaming and now they have nothing better to do than just cause drama for you is rather frustrating. They have threatned to send videos to my parents (Not that it matters, I am a grown woman and have never hid the fact that this is what I do) but still not something you want done. I have a pretty thick skin..you have to have one when you are on the internet, but I don't really have anyone to talk to or vent too. So I hope you all don't mind that I am doing it here. Its depressing and lonely sometimes especially when I Went to my facebook before deactivating it and seems one of them paid for a session recorded it and then decided to post screenshots of it for everyone to see, making fun of how fat I am blah blah blah. I am literally working my ass off trying to build a name for myself and to have people try to knock you down just because they don't like you for whatever reason just makes me want to put a pillow over my face and scream. I may not be the best camgirl or the prettiest but I truly love this line of work I have a great time doing it but I have had it in the back of my head that every customer could be one of them just waiting to strike (God typing it out makes me sound paranoid and so stupid) but I am just telling you all how I honestly feel. I was going to go to work tonight but this sort of put my nerves on edge at the moment and I decided one more nights break is ok. If you made it this far thank you. I appreciate you letting me vent and get my feelings out. I am just feeling so blah and alone right now. I hope you ladies have a great night and an even better tomorrow