Where to go next?

freeonlyfan

I currently use Chaturbate and generally hold a room with 500-2k people during live shows. This may not seem like a lot, but it definitely adds up over 2-3 hr shows. While CB is moderately profitable, I would like to expand my sources of income by advertising to my audience via twitter or other means (website/blog). Is this a waste of time? What do you think the next step should be to maximize potential profits?

stipchat

I wouldn't say it's a waste of time, I've made a lot of money through people who've found my website or followed me on onlyfans. I have a twitter but am terrible at keeping up with it. I use tumblr as my blog and a good bit of my younger clients like that they can follow me and keep up with me there. It extends the interaction that they love within the shows to outside of the shows.

If you're looking to grow outside of CB then there's a whole community of cam girls on tumblr that advertise through there (me included) and it really does help. No matter what site you're on for blogging or twitter or whatever interaction is going to give you the best results. Message your followers individually to say hello and reply if they leave you a comment or something. Building a relationship, no matter what platform it's through, is the key.