Where to position 'ring lights' when camming?

anaismay

I really am not technically minded and i obviously no very little about lighting!

I have a couple of small(ish) ring lights, I use both and set on the warm glow setting, its been a game changer for me and gives off a really flattering light, HOWEVER thats when I am in the right position, if I move my leg, change position slightly move slightly forward etc suddenly the games over and the light changes to some horrible flat light with almost a green hue, i can move about abit and it goes back to normal, but again will change as soon as i move position.

I am not sure if its a case of me just not having them in right place? I have moved them about abit to no avail. I am using them at body level place behind the camera in two corners, obviously its difficult to explain over text!
I may upload some images when I get a moment.

Just wondering what everyone elses set up is and how i can stop the horrid colour changes happening.

evapirs

The color is changing as in you notice it on your feed? Sounds like you have auto white balance on or some other automatic settings that are adjusting when you move.