While the competition with other models can be a good trigger

clips4sale

While the competition with other models can be a good trigger,it can also bring you down quickly( especially if the other model is more experienced or is working on a different niche).I started camming in a studio where there were other 6 or 7 girls on the same shift.During breaks they would tell stories about long privates and huge tips,while i was struggling to smile and fake a good mood on cam...Needless to say,our styles were totally different.Slowly i start discovering mine...from 2 sets of bras+panties,i learned to improvise...shirts that would reveal a nice cleavage,skirts that i would be wearing to the beach,basically anything that i found interesting in my closet.On every received payment,i would purchase some really cheap lingerie or stockings,trying to keep a balance though(after i covered my bills and other necessities).Bottom line is that you don´t need a huge investment from the start,do it slowly but constantly in time,observe and learn what works the best for you,what kind of make-up,hair-style,position,mood or lines brings you the most traffic and attention and try to work with that.We all have confidence and self-esteem issues but the customers don´t have to see that.So go on cam like you own the place...after all,you are the boss in your own room,and most of the guys love a woman with attitude.Also,don´t rely on a single site.While i make most of my money on Streamate,i am always online on other 5 sites too,at the same time...You will have to learn to multi-task and distribute your attention,but it is worthed.
Good luck