White Label Sites For Affiliates

yummycakes

Hi guys! Ok so Chaturbate(if anybody cam on there or just familiar with afilliated programs)has it to where we can have white labels to promote us for more traffic. Sooo I'm like somewhat confused on the WHOLE process or whatnot, I understand they will get a percentage and it allows more traffic to my room. I'm just confused on how to go about choosing a domain and site name. Besides the obvious benefits of having more traffic...Is it even worth it?

I mean, I'm doing quite well on the site and promote my behind off but it just seems to be the same regulars in my room..it would be nice to have MORE different followers who can show me love so it doesn't seem like I'm draining the regs out lol Plus, it would be a easy way to get my own website w/o having to work my brain. Lord knows I don't like to work too hard lol

Any suggestions or advice?

maryjean

Oh Drats!! I was just wondering the same thing about the sites, because I already owe "too many" saved for names of books, and other upcoming projects... why not a White Label, too?

It seems like most sites skirt the basic question of "how much to get started?" Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me!