Why do guys do this? (Indie camming-Skype)

CherryCrush

Legendary
I'll get guys who want a session with me. They are very agreeable and seem to know how it works. Occasionally they'll ask if I offer cam verification (no), but a lot of paying clients ask that as well so it isn't a big red flag to me.

They'll set up the session and tell me exactly what they want...and then they'll vanish. I never see them on Skype again. They don't pay. EDIT: I always make them pay before sessions. This is the point where they don't pay. They never complain about having to pay first because, as I said, they follow the script and seem to know how to do this.

It's really odd because I am not dirty talking them or doing anything for them. WHY? It doesn't make sense to talk about the specifics of a session and act like you're about to order it, and then just log off of Skype.

I can wrap my head around any fetish, any roleplay, but this is just something I do not understand. I wish someone could shed some light on this.

Do they just want to feel like they can do a show for just a second? Do they want to feel cared about for a moment's worth of time? WHY.

It happens more often than you think.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Yep I get that sometimes...I figure they are BROKE...they know that they can't or won't spend any money on a private, but they desire the FEELING of being desired...its the fact that for a few minutes they have your undivided attention. But when it's time to put up or shut up...**poof**