Why doesn't ManyVids accept new girls?

ManyVids

Hi all,

I`m Chloé and I dont have any idea how to get started... I made my searches in the web and found MV to stick with my ideas... So I applied and what do I get? If you dont have an other account on any other Community you cant join...

Anyone can explain this? I thougt to get new girls would be fine for a site? No?? Why I`m wrong?

Thx for explain me this matter ... kisses

ManyVids

Great question, and maybe ManyVids isn't for you? Have you thought about Clips4Sale.Com? They are wonderful in my opinion.

I actually have moral issues around ManyVids. I don't mean to offend anyone who sells their videos on ManyVids, this is just personal to me. I've seen videos on ManyVids where a girl gives a blowjob in a kids toy section of Walmart (or similar store) and then wipes the cum on baby clothes that are on a rack, and they just leave it there. There was a whole series like this and it's way too pedophile-like. The fact that ManyVids lets this type of content happen and doesn't remove it upsets me.

Clips4Sale is a great site and you can just start and upload, no need to be a part of another site. Also, they really watch out for the upsetting stuff, like killing of animals for instance. There were videos going around of women putting live fish in their mouths and eating them. These kinds of things don't get encouraged on C4S. Where ManyVids seems to have very little oversight.