Why some camgirls make more money than others.

clips4sale

ok ladies,

I have been a camgirl for a year and a half now and since I started I've always been wondering why some girls make lots of money and some don't. I mean you can make anywhere between 0 to 20k per month.

It has nothing to do with beauty. Top camgirl arent necessarily prettier than regular camgirls. I then thought it had to do with what they do, their personality and the kind of service they offer. Then I considered that maybe they do loads of promotion. I understand that repeating customers are key to succeede in this business, so of course personality and creativity matters but why does a client choose a camgirl over another in the first place?

I ve come to the conclusion that luck also plays a big role. Its all about WHO enters your chat or WHO sends you a skype request. Its all about client. You may be the prettiest camgirl, with a great personality and a great cam but if the guy that enters ur chat is broke, none of this matter. You have to be lucky enough to attract someone with REAL money and I think thats how top camgirs make the most of their income.

I hope it makes sense LOL. What do you ladies think?

clips4sale

In my opinion, it's a mix of many things- from physical attractiveness /good looks is why members enter our room/, to personality, sense of humour, ability to keep them entertained, putting on a good show, happy attitude. And also, consistency and hard work.
When it comes to really succesful camgirls, they have one thing in common: consistency and same schedule they stick to for years.

clips4sale

I believe that everything has to do with several factors. For example, many of the top cam models work on big box sites, have mainstream appeal, have a personality that appears to that masses, and have that touch of luck. There are many super gorgeous and exquisite looking cam models. However, you have to appear to a mass number of men and their fantasies. Often that means you have to either a girl next door appear, be a super knockout, or be a sexy geek. Plus, these cam models do 12 hour shifts, go to webcam conferences, have a huge marketing plan, make some sort of emotional connection to clients, stay at the same schedule for years, and pick the right sites. Personally, I would be okay with being just a second or third tier cam model. I do not have the personality or time to pull off being a top cam model. I am doing too many things in this industry...so I am not going to spend more than 6 hours per day on cam. Plus, I am only camming three days a week and that is good enough for me.