With or without makeup on cam?

mischka

How do you work usually? Wearing or not any makeup? And how important do you think it is to wear makeup in 2021? I use BB cream, rimmel and lipstick.

amelya0

While I get hit on irl all the damn time not wearing a single bit of makeup, it just doesn't translate well on cam for me, especially with proper lighting. Some models can pull off a very natural look and make bank, but once I really started investing in my makeup and makeup routine, my income increased dramatically. Looking the part of the fantasy that I'm trying to create in my target audience's minds has paid off for me.
Something that I've found works well is having one feature that is accentuated on your face. It draws people in. For me, it's the eyes. I probably put 20-30 minutes into just my eye makeup. For other people, they accentuate their lips and it is very eye catching!
Again, some people can pull off a very natural look, but personally I do a full face (primers, full coverage foundation/concealer, blush, highlighter, eye shadow, liner, lashes, mascara, brows, a light contour, lip gloss, mattefying powder, setting powder, and setting spray) & it takes me about 45 minutes to an hour to do. I also do my hair and always have my nails done. Custies do notice the little things surprisingly.