Work as a Nanny after doing cam video

LusciousSara

Hello !
I want to work as a nanny in my home country ( France ), at my house welcome 3/4 kids or babies everyday but
I was on bongacams and have being a cam girl for 1 week in 2017 and 1 week in 2018, it was in USA, I haven’t being on any tax because I was there for only 2 years and I have done it for a really short period.

I am afraid to do it because I saw some post here about teacher who cannot exercise because of that, I am so afraid to work as a nanny and someone found out it’s a real big deal.
Also I wasn’t famous on bongacam and it’s for a short period. There is no video of me out there when I google my cam name, I also asked to an agency to look for them they didn’t found anything. Only one pic and they delete it.

part of me wants to work as a Nanny because we have one life and I think nobody will found anything. And in other hand I am so afraid.
What do you think ? Do you have any advice for me ? Any of you work with kids after being cam girl or know someone who do ?

gabriellelove

if you cammed for like a week and didn't pay taxes because you didn't make enough, you should be good. the chances of any recorded content resurfacing are pretty slim.