Working on Myfreecams

meganwest

Hey guys so I took a break off camming for a year or so and I just got back into it 2 weeks ago and joined mfc and I worked like whole week when I first started 8 hours a day and it was going good but than after a week later it started to sink..... like now I just have 5 ppl in room sometimes 3.... I am on alot but I don't if it's to do with virus or if its just that tough to work on mfc, like I play games too but that doesn't happen much cause no one tips to play so mu room isnt exciting cause barely tips, I talk to everyone as well and pretend I'm talking to other ppl online so wont look like I'm bored haha and I play music...... I have social media to advertise in my room as well, I have videos for sale........ idk... I really like mfc the vibe is cool but lately I don't know what happened........ any experience with mfc ? If you have not been on mfc please don't respond. Thanks and have a great weekend

lauralux

I did well the first two weeks and then boom. Hardly no money. alot of guys wanna say hi and then ask me if i have skype. Few tips, no private shows.. AND I am getting rated badly by people who dont even have a show with me.. anyone can rate you. I don't do much in free chat and they hate that.