Would love to try independent work..but not sure how?

clips4sale

Hi! I have looked at the topics here but just not finding out how to try independent work.. I am new to this after a long hiatus from working in los angeles many years ago. I am currently signed up with a few camsites.

clips4sale

Oh sorry when you said this " I am currently signed up with a few camsites." I thought you meant you had already signed up on some independent cam sites.
The main independent cam sites are:
CamModelDirectory 75% payout or 80% if you make it to $500 in one month
LiveCamModelShows/GirlsPrivateCam (sister sites sharing one dashboard & payment system 85%
SkyPrivate 75% & has a pay per minute plugin you must download that is only compatible with Skype. You can also do prepaid shows but they do not cover chargebacks for those & the guys know this so be very careful taking them as you can easily be scammed. SP has a very cheap customer base as well as weirdly cheap rates with their models so I can't really recommend them however they are good for a bit of extra cash.
You can also sell indie shows on ManyVids & iWantClips.
Most indie sites have very little traffic of their own so you will need to advertise for them thus their higher payout percentage.
Another site to consider is CamLust. They also have weirdly cheap models so poor traffic for ladies who charge normal rates but every bit helps. If you decide on this site I strongly recommend signing up with Boleyn Models & then registering for CamLust through the BM interface as CL is slow and he won't let you transfer your funds over to BM after you have registered.
Always ask on what site a customer found you on when you get a contact request and only take payment there. Do not take PayPal! You can & will get chargebacks & sites will drop you for taking outside payments.
With the exception of SkyPrivate & their plugin you can do indie shows on Skype, Discord, Zoom, texting sessions on Kik, basically anywhere you want.
Also except for SkyPrivate & the pay per minute plugin for indie you get the payment up front. Never let a guy say he will pay you after a show because he most certainly won't lol.
Standard rates for indie is about $3-$4 per minute though if you have a glam findom vibe you can do more. Ignore the
cheapo sites rates as in my opinion no one should be camming for say $1 per minute. That being said rates are a personal choice.
I'd say the most user friendly site for a newbie Indie model is CamModelDirectory & they have a very welcoming Discord server with a helpful member of their staff (Ally) who will explain things.
You can also sell indie shows completely on your own for say BitCoin by advertising on Reddit or whatnot but tbh I'd start off with a site util you at least get comfortable with the process.