Would need advice about which site to work on?

daisy

Hi everyone! I am a romanian camgirl of 2 yrs. On and off with some breaks too... :)

I had vast experiences with multiple sites and im looking to find a proper one as an independent model.

I have been a fan of AdultWork before it went downwards for me and the members got posessed by bad energy or smth lol, and also tried Stripchat, Streamate(for very short time tho), SkyPrivate(love the staff n admins but the members are cheapstakes), LiveJasmin etc, and luckycrush but luckycrush for me is very slow and im tired of free users shoving their eggplants in my face without my consent lol, so idk i need better alternatives.

i prefer premium sites as im a better fit for them, and im wondering which are good choices, traffic wise and member wise? I know bad members r everywhere and its harder to breakthrough as an independent model but i want to know everybodys experience and get some proper advice. Id like to be on LiveJasmin on hotflirt only, but its rly difficult on it if u aint from a studio..

So what would you lovely people reccomend for sites? :) Would love to hear your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

ava

How long have you been on SkyPrivate for? I've tried Stripchat, BongaCams,streammate and WebcamModels but the only one I've had success with so far is SkyPrivate
In the beginning it was really slow for me but it picked up after a few weeks. You do get a lot of guys who only do 5-10 minute privates but there are also amazing guys on there who'll spoilt you. Make sure you always have a preview video up and I wouldnt suggest going any lower than $2/min.

I'm also looking for a second site to accompany SkyPrivate so if you come across any good ones lemme know! (Was super disappointed when I tried out streammate)

How long have you been on SkyPrivate for? I've tried Stripchat, BongaCams,streammate and WebcamModels but the only one I've had success with so far is SkyPrivate
In the beginning it was really slow for me but it picked up after a few weeks. You do get a lot of guys who only do 5-10 minute privates but there are also amazing guys on there who'll spoilt you. Make sure you always have a preview video up and I wouldnt suggest going any lower than $2/min.

I'm also looking for a second site to accompany SkyPrivate so if you come across any good ones lemme know! (Was super disappointed when I tried out streammate)
Hey, I'm account manager at SkyPrivate, happy to hear that you get result with us. Please, let me know if you need any help there.

Hi everyone! I am a romanian camgirl of 2 yrs. On and off with some breaks too... :)

I had vast experiences with multiple sites and im looking to find a proper one as an independent model.

I have been a fan of AdultWork before it went downwards for me and the members got posessed by bad energy or smth lol, and also tried Stripchat, Streamate(for very short time tho), SkyPrivate(love the staff n admins but the members are cheapstakes), LiveJasmin etc, and luckycrush but luckycrush for me is very slow and im tired of free users shoving their eggplants in my face without my consent lol, so idk i need better alternatives.

i prefer premium sites as im a better fit for them, and im wondering which are good choices, traffic wise and member wise? I know bad members r everywhere and its harder to breakthrough as an independent model but i want to know everybodys experience and get some proper advice. Id like to be on LiveJasmin on hotflirt only, but its rly difficult on it if u aint from a studio..

So what would you lovely people reccomend for sites? :) Would love to hear your opinions.
Hey, I'm Svetlana, manager at SkyPrivate platform. Please, message me to DM if I can support you and you need help to improve your result at SkyPrivate. I will be happy to help you!