young camboy looking for some advices !

musk

Legendary
hii all I'm a young camboy .. with a great "thing" to show !! I'm working on Cam4 but when I bolcked my country's people my trafic is going down ! If u have any recommendation or advices plz help !
thank u

Last edited by a moderator:

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
If that is the actual case then it sounds like most of your audience or viewers are from your country? Remove the block and maybe get them back? lol
Here are some better suggestions - Maybe try camming a different schedule. Times that will allow new viewers perhaps from another time zone. Play with it and see what sort of schedule works best for you (and your viewers) and stick to it. There could be other reasons for a decline in viewers. A big dick is lovely..my absolute favorite..but understand a big dick does not open up the golden highway to success. That's a small of it. (Or big part of it in your case lol) Are you promoting on social media? Engaging and interacting with your viewers? Im looking at your twitter account now. Go and take a look at your twitter timeline. Pretend for a minute you are someone else. Would you be interested in following yourself on twitter? Are you able to pull anything valuable out of that timeline? Anything you see that reels you in? Not really at all. It's going to be very hard gaining followers, and new viewers. Its great that you are on twitter. Self promotion should only be a small part of your twitter existence. Bring in more interaction and engage with others and they will return that back to you. Its a 2 way street whether on twitter, real life, Cam4, etc. Its all the same. People would rather have you then a robot spitting out the same garble all day long. Make sense? If you need any help on twitter don't hesitate to ask. Help is all around. Good luck and have fun.