Your rates in 2021: smaller,bigger or the same?

daenneris

Hi,girls ! I am wondering: How are your prices in 2021? Did you raise your rates or keep them the same? I am thinking to make them a bit bigger this year for a test and see if I will earn better. I have the Private prices at minimum on every site and I saw that other models have them much bigger . My Private Show is only 6 tokens on Chaturbate and 0,99E on XLoveCam, I was afraid to make them bigger because I would earn less. And now I earn something like 50$ in a day.

MalibuBomb

Just raise your rates. you've talked about how much this is financially stressing you out and $0.15 per minute when you are performing for someone one on one is insanity, plus it's not going to pay the bills. You deserve more for how much you're working! bump it up to 30 or 60 tokens per minute for private for a week and see what happens. you will make more and while you may do fewer private shows, you'll ultimately make far more with less effort.

Another thing: if you want to focus on private show sites, try Streamate as while Chaturbate is good for public shows, it is not so great for private ones. SM has a new girl page that gets a lot of traffic, and nobody will bat an eye at paying 3.99 or 4.99+ per minute. make a schedule, stick to it, and push yourself to make the money you deserve. it's a lot easier to hit $30 per hour when you're making over $1 per minute in private than it is to make $30 per hour doing private and public shows on CB. I can't speak for XLoveCam because I've never worked on it, but .99 is very low regardless. Again, value your time and what you have to offer more! Yes some of your regulars will disappear, but some will happily pay more and you'll meet new more generous customers. Why haven't you raised your rates already?

Personally my indie rate is $4 per minute (80+% my share) and on ppm sites it's $5.99-6.99 for group & 7.99+ for one on one.

Last edited: