abusive member

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,
I need your advice about abusive customer on SM.

I work on Streamate and I've just had a live show with a motherf**ker who paid for a premium show and with bossy manners asked me things phisically impossible to perform. (at least...impossible for me)

He asked me to slap fast hard my vagina and then he asked me to masturbate me and slap my vagina with the same hand, his tone was bossy and he wanted to hear the noise of the slapping. I couldn't phisically do it as he wanted it and He ended up to rate me 1 star.

I was very annoyed for many things:
first: he paid for a premium show (not exclusive) and as soon as he joined he was like "show pussy! hurry up!" and then during the show he asked me things i couldn't phisically do (slapping hard and make him hear the noise of slapping and masturbating me in the same time).

What should i do? I found this behavior quite abusive.
He had a show that lasted more than 3 minutes and I know that Streamate doesn't remove easily review for unsatisfied customers who had paid for show longer than 3 minutes.

Should I ask SM to remove it?
What shall I do in the future to avoid bad review from abusive members? what your experince? would you have any advice?

If I had known in advance what he was going to ask me, I would have refused to have a show with him but he asked me impossible things during the show, I felt i didn't have much choise during the live.

skylarmaexo

If a guy is rude to me or asks for something I've already said I don't do I immediately block them which kicks them out of the show. No amount of money is worth feeling shitty for the time after the show has finished.

It's always your choice hun. Also if they ask something you dont do or is against site rules, type the response so it's easy to just take a screen grab to send to Streamate after you've booted them if they've stayed in the room long enough to leave a rating. Streamate are pretty good about looking at each case with it's own merit, but in this instance they would probably query why you let the show continue for over 3 minutes attempting something that you dont want to do.