AdultWork Review

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
This is going to be a brutally honest and on spot review about the website -- well, coming from an european model's experience atleast. I have many backed up info about my complaints, so, sit back, grab a snack and enjoy reading!

AdultWork used to be my main source of income when I was working from Romania. This was about spring-summer 2021, traffic was nice, members were many and very nice as well and I was all dandy and smiley about it. I have dedicated myself fully exclusive to the site and praised it back and forth , I was a happy girl everything was so smooth for it. But around october-november, it is like they were eaten alive. But I know why, it is because AdultWork decided to push back the visibility for independent, non studio models, and instead promote studio girls. Also let's not forget that traffic for UK models is still better, they can have 2+ credits per minute whereas to get anyone into a long pvt I have to keep it as low as 0.95 and 0.80 and god save me from the atrocious members that came lately with morbid requests...

I moved to another country and verified myself for it, and I noticed they stopped showing my pictures in the latest uploads like they used to. Countless e-mails later and I realise they only ever feature studio models on the main page( you cant individually purchase directcammer of the week position unless youre from UK, but ironically romanian studio models are always there lmao ), and their latest uploads. Latest uploads as some of you may know do attract members into your room, but unfortunately, who can see them if you are overshadowed by mass studio models? ( no hate to them, they are lovely girls and some are my friends but it is difficult for independent models out here and the site needs to treat us equally!). They would ignore my emails when I would call them out for that, and it is a shame, The reasons as of why I am an independent model are many, but it wont go into this review.

I am somewhat relieved I am not the only european model going through this with adultwork, having to keep my prices low, dealing with xenophobia and getting questions asked about my english, which by the way, I speak flawlessly and I understand what members say to me, duh. But I cant help getting frustrated how cheap the members are, for a 2-5 min private they think they own you, if you dont get naked instantly they harass u and call u whore, slut tell u to kill urself etc ( I have countless screenshots lol!) . As a curious little spy that I am, I went into random UK models rooms anonymously and saw in exchange how nice the guys are to them compared to any other romanian/colombian/ukrainian or any eu girl.

AdultWork used to be my main site, very good and exact with payments and support used to be flawless too. The improvements that the site needs to make are kinda obvious, we should have a minimum limit for setting prices, atleast 1.50 credits MINIMUM, so us europeans dont have to sit on 0.95 in a pvt with a cranky old man putting a fork through his...eggplant ( yes it happened), equal traffic for all girls cause EVEN with positioning and bidding, and buying daily featuring, if you ain't from UK you have kinda bad traffic not gonna lie, I tried it all and ive been on the site for long, and equal opportunitties for both studio/group models and independent. Also I think we should be able to ban abusive members after they exit our room because they keep coming back. There is many free loaders, way more than on LJ or Streamate or any other site, and it didnt use to be this bad though. It frustrated me, I didnt change much about myself but my earnings did drop as good members disapeared and suddenly the only guys coming into my chat room were ''open boob bb now'' ''twirl'' ''preview???'' ''stand up'' ''show ass''- take that with being on 8h a day, and they literally no exageration storm your room like fleas, your earnings not going above ur goal, and it happens more more more often than usual. My friend was going through the same and she was in a bad mental state bc of it too and shocked how vile some of the members could be and we have both kind of quit the site, I ended up having a breakdown over how many horrible guys entered my room and how many just wanted free stuff. And forget NOT doing free preview because unless u spend all ur credits positioning yourself, getting calls into pvt groups are either non existent or are like this: *ring ring* pvt starts *member leaves after 1 second because he hoped you'd be fingering yourself already* and you barely make your positioning money back. You cant have a proper show or conversation even that way, like what's the point of them even coming to the site if they act like cave men?

Also their new software for camming even if it is now in your browser, has many errors and literally lags and kicks off members, logs me out, acts all cray cray.

I am aware this is a long review, but it is probably the most brutally honest one, I want to write so you can form an opinion, i dont wanna influence anyone . It's a good site with a high payout percentage and weekly payment, good groups if u know which to choose, but unfortunately that's the truth about the members and the other stuff I mentioned. I've seen the pitfall of AW myself and migrated elsewhere, I might come back to it when they decide to do the right think and maybe advertise it outside of UK aswell so we can get USA members, EU members, more australian members etc. Also please don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no issue with british models, I love seeing them be succesful but in this industry no matter where you are from you need equal traffic and respect from members as anyone. We are all equals I think no matter the nationality and we should be treated like such. Funny cause I lived in UK for 4 years and members would still take that somehow because I am romanian I do not know what 2+2=4 is in english . Anyway.

TLDR; AW used to be a good site with good members, but now it is low in traffic for EU girls, full of cheap entitled members, and as I saw someone else write a review here, if you dont have god mode thick skin and dont wanna lose ur sanity with really morbid fetishes of some guys...maybe stay off of it. Trust me, it does get to you, and I am a person with thick skin and I laugh a lot of stuff off, but if it even gets to someone like me then, I guess that says a lot.

Last edited: