Amazon wishlist mess

Hello! So someone wanted to get me something off my amazon wishlist and wanted it to be a surprise so i saw something online about amazon lockers and tried that in a different town. Well i think i messed up and it was sent to the business the locker is located at instead. I went down to pick it up and tried to explain the mistake and they had it but since it’s under my stage name they won’t give it to me because my ID doesn’t match. I tried calling amazon and she was going to confirm it’s my account but the clerk there said no to come back when the manager is there. Amazon sent me an email confirming that the the tracking label is mine and that even though my ID doesn’t say Lilly Vanilla (i mean come on does that sound like a real name) that I’m still authorized to pick it up. Amazon also suggested to get a notarized letter stating that I am (my real name) and also Lilly Vanilla.

So I’m gonna get a notarized letter lol but does anybody have any advice on this Incase they’re huge dicks about it which they seem like they’re gonna be based on the clerks i encountered.

mialee

You good, I would not do any of that. I would let Amazon know I did not receive and have them resend it to a locker.