Anyone ever take a hiatus from Chaturbate? Some questions about changes on Chaturbate

beaks4

I'm a bit of a newbie to freemium sites and started working on Chaturbate in December. I was doing fantastic- making anywhere from 50-500$ a night until my laptop broke in March. I got a new one and was able to get back on at the end of June. Since then, I've been having the hardest time getting back in the swing of things. Obviously, consistency is key and I had built a nice base of regulars that I've since lost in that 3 months I was gone. I did okay my first couple of nights back online (same account). I've been going on very consistently for about three weeks now since then, and it seems like my viewers are declining each time. Its all just bots and grays- I'll be lucky to get a 1 token tipper. I'm starting to get a little frustrated as this had been my main source of income and I was doing so well before this happened.

-I've seen that the summertime can be quite slow for some people on cam, could this be a contributing factor? Has anyone else had an issue with this?

-Probably not a huge deal, but I've noticed that since I've been gone a new Lush has circulated. I can't really afford it yet but I also can't help but feel like getting the Lush 2 might make a difference in how I'm viewed. Most of the other girls have it, and using my Lush was how I made the majority of my tips in the past.
Has anybody tried or recommend it?

-Has anyone else noticed a decline in viewers/tippers in general - not just Chaturbate, but other sites as well in the past few months? I know I was gone for awhile and can't blame all of these external factors, but it seems like others have been having issues with it this year in particular.

-Lastly, if anyone has any advice for me in terms of rebuilding or have had similar experiences please let me know. This was so much fun for me earlier this year and I would look forward to it every day, but now with nobody even talking to me, its incredibly depressing. Please help!

This is my first post! Thank you!
-Donna Sweet

Last edited by a moderator:

blueeye_girl

I just recently left Chaturbate and most cam sites for this, they have just turned into bunch of freeloaders wanting crap for free and very few paying customers. Everything including clip sales has gone to the very weird (in my opinion ) fetish stuff, like FinDom, male sissy, diapers, farting, pee, incest. It's gotten to where I can't sale a normal solo dildo clip anymore. All the guys want professional made fetish stuff. It's something I'm going to have to think about or just retire all together from sex work as so far this year I haven't even made $1,000 this year combined where last year and the year before I made allot more. Even Skype shows are drying up because I am not a Dom and don't do freaky stuff and can't shove a tree trunk up my ass and pussy.